Social Icons

Pages

15 Aug 2006

ISRAEL: Long walks on the beach.

Monday night a coworker (Jacob) who lives near my hotel took me out for dinner and a long walk on the beach.

It was my first time in the Mediterraean! W00t! Its SUPER warm and salty and nice. The beaches here have NICE white sand, with very fine grains. Not like the mini-rock beaches of Northern Cali!



Ok, I haven't actually gone for a swim yet. Tried to this morning, but I am SO tired in the mornings still...didn't quite make it out of my room in time.

Lates.

----------------
Sorry for not posting yesterday. The wireless at the hotel is shabby.

But just so you are mentally prepared, on Friday/Saturday there may be no posting, since I'll be off in the Dead Sea and Jesusalem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear! Hear! Again your dad makes sense about getting us a blog out. Timing is everthing and since you've pointed out that so much is similiar to US/CAN then they have CYBERCAFEs.

Auntie Carol says those Isrealis typically have technology in the offices and you should use theirs for five minutes to report in. (dripping with sarcasm)

OK, Have fun and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Going to the Dead Sea and Jesusalem for your birthday? How fun! (happy early birthday!) Who are you going with?

Sounds like you've been having a great time already. Can't wait to hear more. :)

Corrie said...

Yes, I was nearly hit by some CEASEFIRE.

;p