- Drinking a Bloody Mary and complaing it's not a Caeser
- Melting in the heat
- Someone trying to convince me that grits really are good
- Seeing Vampires (I watch tv you know, I know they all live down South)
- Drinking unsweetened iced tea
- Seeing funny signs with "Jesus" in them
- Barbeque. Wait, no, its Barbecue.
- Maybe somebody will call me a cracker
- Picking up an accent by the time we get into Kentucky
- Giggling about all the things that can be chicken-fried
- Starting to talk real ....slow....
- Rocket Ships
- I'm gonna Jump Down Turn Around, pick a Bale of Cotton...nah...just joshing....
- Riding in a Volvo
- Singing about "Goin' to Graceland" on the way down, and pretending it is true, because it will at least be plausible.